Electronic Distribution Sales Manager
OTTO – designed, manufactured and precision tested, right here in the USA.
Electronic Distribution Sales Manager will perform a variety of Sales duties to ensure a smooth department operation.
Specifically, the Electronic Distribution Sales Manager will:
- Work with the distributors, manufacturer’s rep’ organizations and customers (existing and potential) within the designated territory (United States and Canada) to increase business with existing customers and new customers and new products.
- Ensure the distributors Sales organization are providing an effective field sales force and monitor their performance on a regular and formal basis.
- Track and report customer returns in technology, competition, pricing, and market direction to the Director of Sales.
- Take responsibility for terminating Distributors, as well as, hiring new Distributors.
- Provide product training to the Distributors on a regular basis, supporting trade shows and other promotional activity as needed.
- Assist in creation of collateral material and sales tools for the distribution market.
- Provide input from distributors to OTTO Sales and Engineering teams for new product development.
- Responsible for the attainment of direct booking goals and distributor sales and goals for the region.
- Takes ownership of strategy development, including pricing recommendation, for all strategic accounts within the region and secures concurrence of agreed upon strategy from the Director of Sales and Regional Sales Manager.
- Secures performance of Distribution in achievement of bookings plan for all products, forecast accuracy, and achievement of strategic customer penetration plans.
- Manages all facets of distribution and the implementation of distributor promotions.
- Manage Distribution Co-op Program activities.
- Monitors top accounts and major opportunities within the region and provides assistance where needed to maintain and/or capture new business.
- Log major opportunities in CRM.
- Develops and maintain effective communication with manufacturer’s representatives, distributors and customers.
- Participate in the Material Review Board (MRB) – including developing and processing Discrepant Material Reports (DMRs) and performing part analysis as directed by the MRB committee.
- Assist with other related duties as required or assigned.
What you’ll need to bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years related sales experience
- MS Office computer knowledge
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills
- Requires self-motivation and ability to complete projects with strict guidelines
- Must be able to work in a quick paced environment
- Must be able to travel within territory
- Availability for nonstandard or extended work schedule
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
- Tuition Assistance
- Life Insurance Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- Profit Sharing Bonus
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Company Picnic
- Holiday Party
- AND numerous OTTO celebrations throughout the year!
To review all of OTTO’s available opportunities,
please visit our career page by clicking on the link below:
OTTO Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
OTTO Engineering does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party recruiters, agencies, or similar organizations; any submissions will not be honored.