Assembler – 2nd
OTTO – designed, manufactured and precision tested, right here in the USA.
Assembler – 2nd shift will provide a variety of manufacturing duties.
Specifically, the Assembler – 2nd shift will:
- Able to assemble a limited variety of parts involving few details
- Required to use light bench equipment, simple hand and power tools and assembly/test fixtures
- Able to perform simple adjustments
- Capable of interpreting routers, bill of materials, and portions of blueprints to build easy to medium assemblies
- Assist with other related duties as required or assigned
What you’ll need to bring to the table:
- No previous experience
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Basic communication skills
- Requires ability to differentiate between colors on certain jobs in this classification.
- Bona Fide Occupational Qualification: Visual acuity test and color vision screening will be performed after offer/acceptance of position. Hiring is contingent upon a passing score of 20/25 (in both eyes) and passing of the color screen.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
- Tuition Assistance
- Life Insurance Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- Profit Sharing Bonus
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Company Picnic
- Holiday Party
- AND numerous OTTO celebrations throughout the year!
OTTO Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
OTTO Engineering does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party recruiters, agencies, or similar organizations; any submissions will not be honored.