Custodian – Carpentersville, IL
OTTO – designed, manufactured and precision tested, right here in the USA.
Our Custodian is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the building.
Specifically, the Custodian will:
- Clean cafeterias, bathrooms, all traffic areas, and entrances
- Pick up general area outside building
- Provide light maintenance
- Deliver paper supplies
- Conduct inventory office paper supplies and janitorial supplies
- Assist with other related duties as required or assigned
What you’ll need to bring to the table:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- Capable of lifting 50 lbs. with assistance as necessary
- Ability to reach heights that may require a ladder and to perform detailed work above the head and work in a standing position
- Requires self-motivation and ability to complete projects with strict guidelines
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Discount Program
- 401(k) with a company match
- Tuition Assistance
- Life Insurance Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- Profit Sharing Bonus
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Company Picnic
- Holiday Party
- AND numerous OTTO celebrations throughout the year!
OTTO Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
OTTO Engineering does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party recruiters, agencies, or similar organizations; any submissions will not be honored.