Document Control Clerk
OTTO – designed, manufactured and precision tested, right here in the USA.
Document Control Clerk is responsible for providing support to OTTO’s Document Control system.
Specifically, the Document Control Clerk will:
- Responsible for the maintenance of all OTTO drawings and ISO documentation.
- Provide company support for document generation and assist coworkers in adherence to procedures.
- Create, update, and maintain OTTO’s machining/stamping/molding routers and control plans as directed
- Assure current machining/stamping/molding routers and control plans are available to users thru OTTO’s business system.
- Responsible for generating quality documentation, data analysis and reports on an as needed basis.
- Participate in the maintenance of OTTO’s ISO 9000, AS9100 and ISO 14001 registrations.
- Provide support and advise staff.
- Assist in the maintenance of OTTO’s calibration program.
- Participate in ISO record archive program.
- Assist with other related duties as required or assigned.
What you’ll need to bring to the table:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 years Engineering/ Document Control experience in a manufacturing environment
- Availability for nonstandard or extended work hours.
- Computer literate in MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Requires self-motivation and ability to complete projects with strict guidelines.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Requires the ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and AS9100.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
- Tuition Assistance
- Life Insurance Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- Profit Sharing Bonus
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Company Picnic
- Holiday Party
- AND numerous OTTO celebrations throughout the year!
OTTO Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
OTTO Engineering does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party recruiters, agencies, or similar organizations; any submissions will not be honored.