Molding Machine Operator - 2nd shift - Carpentersville, IL
OTTO – designed, manufactured and precision tested, right here in the USA.
Our Molding Machine Operator - 2nd shift is an entry level Molding Department position where the candidate learns about all aspects of the injection molding process.
Specifically, the Molding Machine Operator - 2nd shift will:
- Basic molding machine setup.
- Confirm proper material use, per BOM’s.
- Material drying and loading.
- Perform inspection of work produced to ensure quality.
- Machine maintenance as required.
- Keep equipment and work area clean.
- Count and progress work into stock.
- Regrind material as required.
- Perform SPC data collection.
- Observe department procedures.
- Run insert molded jobs as needed.
- Manage raw material in a manner that prevents contamination.
- Maintain cleanliness and order of raw material storage.
- Assist with other related duties as required or assigned.
What you’ll need to bring to the table:
- Minimum 2 years in this position before being considered for Molding Technician Trainee.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. Shoulder height with assistance as necessary.
- Reliable attendance.
- Ability to differentiate between colors.
- Available for nonstandard or extended work schedules.
- Good communicational skills.
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Knowledge of inspection tools and their use.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Discount Program
- 401(k) with a company match
- Tuition Assistance
- Life Insurance Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- Profit Sharing Bonus
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Company Picnic
- Holiday Party
- AND numerous OTTO celebrations throughout the year!
OTTO Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
OTTO Engineering does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party recruiters, agencies, or similar organizations; any submissions will not be honored.