OTTO – designed, manufactured and precision tested, right here in the USA.
Recent college graduates will be considered!
Production Scheduler will plan
and organize all stages of production to produce company products to meet customer requirements.
Specifically, the Production Scheduler will:
- Interpret MRP data and maintain a production schedule
- Process and issue orders for the manufacture of parts and products
- Assure production management has adequate information to plan human resources to meet forecast
- Manage the workload for each work center relative to resources
- Schedule Marketing and Engineering samples for immediate production
- Must have excellent figure aptitude and be detail oriented
- Achieve and maintain inventory levels that agree with company objectives
- Assist with other related duties as required or assigned
What you’ll need to bring to the table:
- 5 years related experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- APICS Certification recommended
- Availability for nonstandard or extended work schedule
- Basic communication skills
- Must have high level of organizational skills
- Requires self-motivation and ability to complete objectives
- General knowledge of ISO 9000
- Working knowledge of MRP
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
- Tuition Assistance
- Life Insurance Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- Profit Sharing Bonus
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Company Picnic
- Holiday Party
- AND numerous OTTO celebrations throughout the year!
To review all of OTTO’s available opportunities,
please visit our career page by clicking on the link below:
OTTO Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
OTTO Engineering does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party recruiters, agencies, or similar organizations; any submissions will not be honored.